Plant Database Mgr: Plant Image List
Quickly find plant records without images, captions or a proper bloom color selected.
You can filter your plant record list to include plants
- With Images
- Without Images
- With or Without Images
- Active Records
- Inactive Records
From the resuling list, you can:
- See the primary image, if it exists
- See the bloom color. If it's missing, it's easy to add the color via the drop-down selector.
- Verify what captions are missing and add them
- Edit an existing image or add a new one
- Click through to the detailed plant record to make any other updates